Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Confession...I'm so lazy!

Do you ever scroll through instagram, facebook, pinterest and just see these girls who have so much going on? Weather it be makeup, fashion, home decor, they literally seem like they have all the time in the world to perfect that perfect winged eyeliner. Meanwhile I'm here just trying to get matching socks on. I constantly wonder, how can I get myself even remotely close to being on their level? Well I have a confession....I. AM. LAZY! I want to put in this effort, but I'm so tired I can't even fathom how I can spend the extra time each morning to add lipliner and eyeliner. It's either one or the other.

If you feel like me, I have one word for you...dresses. Wear dresses! I swear to you! If you put on a dress it automatically makes it seem like you put in the extra effort in the morning. Everyone at the office will compliment you and tell you how cute you look, you can smile and say thank you. All the while knowing you spent no time getting dressed that morning. It's the lazy girls go to item. Try it, ditch the oversized dress pants and sweater and throw on a cute dress. Trust me, you will thank me later.

Once you save yourself ten minutes in the morning you can add the eyeliner, or the lipstick, heck maybe even both!

Or.....you could add that ten minutes to your alarm clock ; )


xoxoxo


Dress for Success

No comments:

Post a Comment