Sunday, September 13, 2015

Transitions

Now that it's the end of Summer (Happy Labor Day) how do you feel? Like you're totally ready to quit wearing white pants and start wearing your riding boots right? As I currently sit here at 9:22pm, and it is literally 82 degrees I beg to differ. Living in Southern California for the past 10 years has taught me one thing, summer only ends when you want it to. There is nothing more that I want than to wear jackets, boots, and sweaters. But unless I want to sit in a self induced sauna, it's not an option. So, how do we transition from Summer to a hot Fall? For me, booties and skater skirts are the perfect mix of the Summer/Fall vibe. Booties give you the fall feeling without the heat of knee high boots, and skater skirts still allow you to get some fresh air in this heat! And god only knows I need some relief from this damn heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment