Thursday, October 29, 2015

Rebecca Minkoff Melrose LA Store Opening Event

I was so lucky to be invited to be a Polyvore Style Insider at the exclusive opening event for the new Rebecca Minkoff store on Melrose here in LA. Can I just say what a lucky girl I am? Polyvore has spoiled me rotten. I have this fantastic creative outlet, where I can go for style advice and to create my own style pieces. All while receiving these amazing perks! I am so lucky to have been a part of this community for the past 7 years. Last night I and other Polyvore members edenslove and lisalockhart were treated like celebrities, we had our makeup touched up by the Smashbox Cosmetics team, photographed by the founder himself Davis Factor and mingled with Rebecca Minkoff and her lovely brother Uri Minkoff. We were able to live art from Donald Roberson. Not to mention being treated to the amazing Mexican/Korean fusion Kogi truck! If you live in the LA area I recommend stopping by the new Rebecca Minkoff store, the fitting room mirrors alone are enough to draw you in. They are touch responsive, you can adjust your lighting, and call for assistance all with the touch of a screen. So cool! Below are a few pictures from the amazing night! Thank you again Polyvore! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment